Admitted in FL & NY
A Nationally Recognized Trial Lawyer, Jonathan V. Pierre is a Florida-based attorney who focuses his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, and civil rights.
Jonathan earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law with a concentration in Health Law. During law school, he was an editor of the Nova Law Review, a member of the NSU Trial Team, and Vice President of the Health Law Society. Prior to attending law school, Jonathan earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Quantitative Analysis from Florida A&M University.
Following his passion for helping others, Jonathan began his legal career as a Civil Rights Attorney and joined a legal practice that focuses on representing children who have been abused, neglected, catastrophically injured, and sexually victimized while in the foster care system. Motivated to understand how insurance companies work, Jonathan joined a prominent civil defense firm with a focus on healthcare and personal injury litigation. After representing insurance companies and hospital systems, Jonathan decided to leave defense work and focus on representing individuals who have been injured due to the negligence of others.
Jonathan is passionate about fighting for the people with the most need. He remains very involved in the community, and he is inspired every day by his wife and two children. Jonathan makes time to mentor young adults and law students through his work with his alma mater.
- Member in Good Standing, Florida State Bar
- Member in Good Standing, New York State Bar
- Member in Good Standing, Southern District of Florida
- The National Black Lawyers 2023 “Top 40 Under 40”
- Legacy Magazine 2022 “Most Powerful and Influential Business Leaders”
- Broward County Women’s Lawyers Association 2020 “Rising Star”
- Haitian Lawyers Association 2020 “Excellence Award”
Education and Honors:
- J.D. – Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, cum laude
- B.S. – Florida A&M University – Dean’s List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Craig S. Bernard American Inns of Court
- Shepard Broad College of Law Alumni
- Florida’s Children First, Inc.
- East Coast Basketball Officials Association